Our vision is a community where a safety net exists for all people, which includes adequate food, shelter, healthcare and employment.
In 2017, we served approximately 4000 households distributing nearly one million pounds of food. Our new 15,000 square foot facility includes a grocery-store style market for those needing our food bank services on the first floor, and a Comprehensive Services Center (CSC) on the second floor which brings together the best providers of basic human services under the same roof for the first time in Kitsap County. Working cooperatively, our new CSC addresses client issues at their root, helping clients move out of a need for services and onto stable lives.
Please visit our volunteer page for volunteer opportunities.
Market Assistant Position
- Reports to: Market Manager
- Time Commitment: Full-time 40+ hours/week
- Job Location: Poulsbo, WA (Remote not possible)
- Compensation $17.00/hour. Position is also eligible for PTO and a monthly healthcare allowance
- How to Apply
- Email Cover Letter and Resume to: Laura Olson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put Market Assistant in the Subject Line