Do you have an extra room in your home that you’re considering renting out, or are you looking for a room to rent? If so, please consider becoming a Fishline HomeShare Program participant.
Shared housing offers companionship, affordable housing, security, mutual support and more. It is flexible and your arrangement can be based on rent, services, or a blend of rent and services. The Fishline HomeShare Program can help you find a suitable home share arrangement.
If you’re interested in participating in the Fishline HomeShare Program as either a housing provider or a housing seeker: Fill out a HomeShare Application and you’ll be connected with a HomeShare facilitator who will work with you to find a compatible home sharing match among our program participants.
HomeShare Program services include:
- Develop a description of the physical space you want to share
- Identify your needs and wants in the qualities and lifestyle of a roommate
- Conduct background checks and verifications
- Provide information and resources about living with roommates
- Make pre-screened referrals to potential HomeShare matches
For More Information contact the Fishline HomeShare Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 229-2503