Fishline seeks new Executive Director!
The Fishline Executive Director will be a high profile leader in the North Kitsap community, recognizing its role as a “go-to” organization for helping people. Reporting to the fifteen-member Board of Directors, the Executive Director will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Fishline’s budget, programs and mission achievement. The ED leads seventeen staff and three hundred volunteers.
The ED will also be responsible for nurturing and strengthening relationships with the eleven partner agencies, providing wrap-around services, that have staff and program people co-located with Fishline in its primary location.
Click here for the full job description and for instructions on how to apply.
• Strong experience in managing a complex organization including staff and volunteer management OR Leadership or senior management experience in a large, complex organization including staff and volunteer management
• Excellent fundraising and marketing skills
• Excellent communication skills – written, interpersonal and public speaking
• Outstanding business acumen including a good understanding of nonprofit finance
• A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility
• A Bachelor’s degree is required. Significant past experience and success may substitute.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS
• Both an operational and a strategic mindset
• Creative problem solver
• Rich people skills with a good sense of humor
• Flexible, adaptable, and patient
• High emotional intelligence
• Able to multi-task with energy and stamina
Thank you for your interest in the North Kitsap Fishline Executive Director position.
Please apply ASAP – The current closing date is December 9, 2022 but Fishline reserves the right to accelerate the selection process.
We look forward to reviewing applications!