Whenever energy assistance funds are available through Kitsap Community Resources (kcr.org), clients must access those funds first – appointments with KCR are available in the North Kitsap area.

Propane & Oil

We can help if propane or heating oil is your source of heat or is required for cooking.​​


Help with Puget Sound Electricity (PSE) bills is available. Clients must first have an “urgent notice” issued by PSE in order to qualify.

PSE also has a free appliance replacement program. Click here to find out more about the program and to see if you qualify.


​Clients must have a “shut off” or “disconnection” notice in order to qualify.



For those using wood as the primary or secondary source of heat, Fishline might be able to provide seasoned firewood upon request.  Please submit your request for firewood through our Client Services department.

Need after hours or emergency services?

Dial 2-1-1 to get connected with Washington Information Network, a statewide call center network that can connect you to the immediate health & human services help that you need.