Second Season Thrift Store
19689 7th Ave NE, Suite 101 • Poulsbo, WA 98370 • (360) 598-5190
M/W/F/Sat • 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Located in Poulsbo Village, Second Season is not your ordinary resale shop. Stocked with better-quality clothing, accessories and housewares, shopping becomes an adventure when you never know what you will find! We receive new items every day, so you’ll want to shop often. All profit from the store goes directly to Fishline, so every bit of your purchase makes a huge difference for families in our community.
In light of COVID-19, we have changed our operating hours and donation procedures.
Shop business hours are currently Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For the safety of our shoppers and volunteers:
- Donations are being received at the old Fishline building and held in quarantine for seven days prior to being moved to the store.
- Shoppers are limited to 15 people in the store at a time, no more than two people per household.
- To adhere to the state and county guidelines, we will be reminding shoppers of the social distancing requirement of 6 feet.
- Masks will be required in the store, except for children under the age of two.
- Dressing rooms will remain closed.
- We ask that all directional signs be followed while shopping in the store.
- The restroom is not open to the public.
Second Season Donations
We are now accepting donations for our Second Season store on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 10am to 2pm, or until our storage area is full. Approved items can be dropped off at the old Fishline building at 19705 Viking Way. When you arrive, please pull up in the delivery lane and wait for a Fishline volunteer to come greet you. We ask that all donors unload their own cars onto carts provided by our volunteers.
Please note, due to storage capacity, we are not able to accept the following items:
- Baby Equipment including car seats, cribs, strollers
- Bed Pillows
- Beds – mattresses, frames, head & foot boards
- Electronics: Computers, Games, Stereos, Typewriters,
- Exercise Equipment
- Large Appliances
- Magazines, Encyclopedias
- Medical equipment
- Toys, Stuffed Animals (unless new in package)
How to donate:
Important: Please bring your items to us in boxes or bags with the lids closed and the bags tied shut. If you are unable to do so we will ask that you repackage them in the bags that we will provide to you at the donation point. This reduces any exposure of the virus between donors and receivers.
Please visit our Facebook page for store specials and announcements.