On behalf of all of us here at Fishline, we are so grateful for the overwhelming support we continue to receive from the North Kitsap community. As we reflect on our work over the past year, we wanted to take a moment to thank you. 2022 has been challenging but with your help we have been able to assist almost 4,000 neighbors with food, showers, free counseling services, birthday and Christmas gifts, firewood, clothing, outdoor provisions, case management services, rental assistance, financing for extra-curricular activities, utility disconnection prevention, and transportation aid.
We are warmed and humbled by the generosity we have received and wanted to call attention to the amazing ways that the community has helped:
- Our group of volunteers who combined have donated over 30,000 hours of their time to assist their neighbors-in-need
- Over three dozen food drives hosted on our behalf by local businesses and faith-based organizations
- The grocery stores in the community who donate their excess to our clients
- Local civic organizations who painted our lobby and Annex this past year
- The amazing community members who grow a row on our behalf each summer
- North Kitsap Schools who have created sock and pajama drives on our behalf
- The steadfast support we receive from our donors
All of us at Fishline appreciate the consistent support we receive from you. Rest assured we are deeply committed to addressing any needs that may arise in our wonderfully philanthropic community. Happy Holidays!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,