- When: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Time: 12:00PM – 2:00PM
- Where: The Summit at Bay Vista
- 4650 Bay Vista Blvd., Bremerton, WA 98312
- Parking lot if weather permits
- Lobby area if there are weather concerns
- What: COVID vaccines for everyone five  years of age and older
- 1st, 2nd, and Booster shots for COVID vaccine
- Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
- Who: BHA residents, BHA program participants, BHA employees, and community members
Here is the link for online registration if you would like to register in advance or pass along to someone who may be interested. Kitsap Public Health District will close the online sign-ups one day prior to the clinic. https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov//appointment/en/reg/5312608959
The website link allows individuals to sign up online and complete any paperwork, screening tools, etc. prior to clinic. This will speed up their registration process quite a bit.
Registering online will still allow individuals to stop by anytime between the clinic hours of 12pm-2pm. It won’t give them a specific time slot.
Kitsap Public Health District will also have paper-copies of registration forms on site that can be utilized by anyone on the day-of clinic if they would like to get a vaccine.